Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Climbing, Suspension or Restraint. Dorsal, Hip, Sternal, Suspension, and Dorsal Extension D-rings
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Distinctively designed with seven D-rings to address multiple user applications involved with derrick work including climbing and suspension
- 3" wide integrated sling seat with suspension D-rings supports removable 3/4" birch plywood bosun seat.
- 4" waist support positioning pad enhances user comfort and retains tool belt and hip D-rings
- Functionally sized bosun seat measures 8" x 18" and includes built-in 2/3" high-density EVA cushion
- Includes secondary dorsal D-ring Extension and friction roller torso adjusters for simple upper-body adjustment
- D-rings, tongue buckle leg, and mating buckle chest closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
For More Information on the Roughneck® 7D Bosun Belted Full Body Harness, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site