6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1” polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features 1 sliding D-ring with StayPut buckle for tie-back anchorage. Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- ClearPack Shock Absorber limits arresting forces to 900 – 1,000 lbs or less.
- Clear PVC cover protects shock absorber and allows for easy inspection.
- Sliding D-ring allows the lanyard to be wrapped around a rated structural member and fastened to itself when conventional anchorage is not available.
- StayPut buckle holds the sliding D-ring in place.
- 1” Webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800lbs. and features embedded wear-indicating threads.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.