4-1/2 to 6’ Positioning lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1” polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- 1” Webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800lbs and features embedded wear-indicating threads.
- StayPut buckle allows the length to be adjusted to eliminate unnecessary free-fall.
- End terminations feature wear pads for additional safety and long life.
- Both ends feature a steel thimble for extra resistance to wear.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.