6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features Y-leg construction, for 100% tie-off and carabiners with reinforced gates which are designed to withstand a 5,000 lb load in any direction. This allows the lanyard to be used in tie-back applications where the lanyard is wrapped around a structural member and connected to itself as an anchorage alternative. It may also be connected directly to a horizontal lifeline, or used for conventional tie-off. These exceptions are allowed under OSHA 1926.502(d)(6)(i). WrapTech lanyards also feature jacketed web for extra protection from wear as well as our forged Offset snap hook at the attachment end.
- ClearPack Shock-Absorber limits arresting forces to 900 – 1,000 lbs or less.
- 1” Leg webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800 lbs and features embedded wear-indicating threads.
- 1-5/8” Tubular webbing protects the primary webbing of the legs from cuts and abrasion.
- Reinforced gate carabiner greatly reduces the possibility of roll-out and side-loading making this one of the safest lanyards for any application.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.