6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard is designed to be used in environments where exposure to heat, chemicals and sharp edges is a concern. Features single-leg construction and utilizes a 2” tubular Nomex® sleeve which encases a 7259 Internal SAL. The 6,000 lb. tubular polyester webbing inside provides the load-bearing element, while the Nomex® sleeve protects the lanyard from slag, chemicals and sharp edges. Also features forged double-locking Offset snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- Internal Shock-Absorbing lanyard limits arresting forces to 900lbs. or less.
- Nomex® cover protects the lanyard from harsh environments.
- Flame resistant and has a char temperature of over 660º.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Nomex® covered lanyard has a tensile strength of 6,000lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.