6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard is designed to be used in environments where exposure to heat, chemicals and sharp edges is a concern. Features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-1/4” Kevlar® webbing and our SoftPack shock-absorber with a Nomex® cover. Also features forged double-locking Offset snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- Kevlar® and Nomex® SoftPack Shock Absorber limits arresting forces to 1,500lbs. or less.
- Flame resistant and has a char temperature of 800 - 900º.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Five times stronger than steel.
- 1-1/4” Kevlar® webbing has a tensile strength of 10,000lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.