6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-/4” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features a sliding D-ring with StayPut buckle for tie-back anchorage. Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900lbs. or less.
- Sliding D-rings allow the lanyard to be wrapped around a rated structural member and fastened to itself when conventional anchorage is not available.
- StayPut buckles hold the sliding D-rings in place.
- Light-weight design makes this an end-user favorite.
- 1-1/4” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000lbs.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.