Elasticated 4-1/2’ to 6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-5/8” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. An internal band of high-modulus elastic allows the lanyard to expand and contract to avoid tripping hazards. Also features forged double-locking Offset snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900lbs. or less.
- Elastic leg helps to minimize tripping hazards.
- High-modulus elastic is strong and does not degrade over time.
- Light-weight design reduces end-user fatigue.
- 1-5/8” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 8,500lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.