4-1/2’ to 6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-1/4” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. An internal dual-band of elastic allows the lanyard to expand and contract to avoid tripping hazards. Also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- ClearPack Shock Absorber limits arresting forces to 900 – 1,000 lbs or less.
- Clear PVC cover protects shock absorber and allows for easy inspection.
- Elastic leg helps to minimize tripping hazards.
- 1-1/4” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000lbs.
- Exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.