4-1/2’ to 6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features Y-leg construction for 100% tie-off and utilizes 1” polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends. Dual shock absorbers provide an extra measure of protection in the event a fall takes place while both legs are tied off.
- Dual ClearPack Shock Absorbers limit arresting forces to 900 – 1,000 lbs or less.
- Clear PVC cover protects shock absorber and allows for easy inspection.
- StayPut buckle allows the length of each leg to be adjusted to eliminate unnecessary free-fall.
- 1” Webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800lbs. and features embedded wear-indicating threads.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (713) 460-8400
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.